We welcome opportunities to engage with preservice teachers and Higher Education Institutions, secondary school students and people considering a career change into teaching.
This includes online and face-to-face opportunities, like:
- employment and career information sessions
- career and employment events
- guest lectures and panel sessions.
Featured topics include:
- teaching in Queensland state schooling sector
- teaching as a highly desirable career
- pathways to a teaching career teaching as first or next career
- teaching and living in rural, remote and regional communities
- high priority geographic areas and in-demand teaching areas
- benefits, incentives and opportunities available to teachers in Queensland state schools
- application for teachers employment processes
- support and induction for beginning teachers
- career opportunities and pathways
- current departmental initiatives like Beyond the Range Professional Experience Grants.
The information provided in the request form will assist us with identifying the most suitable representatives and presenters for the session or event.
Please note, that while every effort will be made to support each request, we cannot guarantee availability of presenters and therefore requests should be submitted as early as possible to ensure we are able to participate in the relevant event or session.
Confirmation of participation will be provided as soon as possible after the request is received, with formal confirmation of presenters and other details being provided at least one week prior to the session or event.
To request representation and/or participation, please complete and submit our online form. Please note that a separate form should be submitted for each event or session.