The Teach Queensland and Teach Rural Career Fairs are the perfect opportunity to network and make valuable connections with school leaders and regional HR recruitment teams. Learn about the employment opportunities in state schools across Queensland and the high demand teaching areas.
We don’t have any upcoming career fairs scheduled for 2021 and are currently planning our 2022 events.
To be the first to know about our upcoming events,
subscribe to our newsletter.
Who should attend our career fairs
Our events are recommended for anybody who is already teaching, studying teaching or considering changing to a career in teaching.
Why you should attend our career fairs
Our career fairs are a great opportunity for you to:
- talk face-to-face with school leaders and regional recruiters about employment opportunities in Queensland state schools
- gain insights from early career teachers and school leaders who are currently working in state schools across Queensland
- learn about the incentives and benefits available to Queensland state school teachers, including locality allowances and subsidised accommodation
- explore locations for your next professional experience placement
- get advice on submitting your teacher application.