Our Teach Rural and Teach Queensland Career Fairs are the perfect opportunity to network and make valuable connections with school leaders and regional HR recruitment teams, learn about the employment opportunities and high demand teaching areas in state schools across Queensland.
To be the first to know about our upcoming events, subscribe to our newsletter.
Who should attend our career fairs
Our events are recommended for anybody who is already teaching, studying teaching or considering changing to a career in teaching.
Why you should attend our career fairs
Our career fairs are a great opportunity for you to:
- ensure you have the current information about employment opportunities including current and future vacancies, and our application and transfer processes, to help you secure your first or next teaching role
- talk face-to-face with school leaders and regional recruiters about employment opportunities in Queensland state schools – they only come together like this in the same room twice a year!
- gain insights from early career teachers and school leaders who are currently working in state schools across Queensland about what it’s like to live and teach in regional, rural and remote communities
- learn about the incentives and benefits available to Queensland state school teachers, as well as logistics such as relocation, accommodation and support and career progression
- explore locations for your next professional experience placement
- get advice on submitting your teacher application.